DIAL South Worcestershire is an independent, free, impartial and confidential information, advice and welfare benefit service for disabled people, their families, carers, friends and relevant professionals.
THE DIAL OFFICE IS OPEN MONDAY TO THURSDAY
What We Offer
- Information on a wide range of disability related issues.
- Welfare Benefit entitlement checks including eligibility, applications, casework, challenging unfavourable decisions, appeals and tribunal representation.
- Liaising with agencies on your behalf.
- Referrals and signposting to support groups and organisations.
- The DIAL Guide to Services is a comprehensive listing of services for disabled people in Worcestershire.
You can find it on this website using the links in The Guide panel.
How We Can Help
DIAL offers free, confidential, and impartial information and advice on all aspects of welfare benefits. You can find out more on our Benefits Advice page.
For clients who face difficulties in getting to us, we run an Outreach Service that provides benefits advice at different locations across South Worcestershire.
For more details, and a current list of dates and locations to meet our outreach worker, visit our Outreach Service page.
Charity Name: Dial South Worcestershire
Charity number: 1085677