The exceptional education we offer is a starting point for providing so much more within our Hubs and communities. We believe that this wider inclusive experience is not only an important feature of our Academies, it is the unique selling point of Oasis Community Learning. The purpose of the 'Hub' is to serve the whole person and the whole community. A whole person is someone who is flourishing: socially, physically, emotionally, spiritually, educationally, environmentally and morally.
Our vision is encapsulated by the following five statements:
- a passion to include everyone
- a desire to treat everyone equally, respecting differences
- a commitment to healthy and open relationships
- a deep sense of hope that things can change and be transformed
- a sense of perseverance to keep going for the long haul
Two rooms which can be multipurpose, used for training, meetings and conferences, a refreshment area and hot desks.
At Oasis Warndon Community Hub we offer a number of spaces for hire. This includes two rooms which can be multipurpose, used for training, meetings and conferences, a refreshment area and hot desks.
- Chalk Room (5.5mx3.2m): conference tables and chairs.
- Fortis Room (7.5mx3.2m): projector, conference tables and chairs.
If you are thinking of hiring a space, please contact us to find out charges and agreements:
Tel: 01905 453530 or email: email@example.com
Venue is avaliable for hire. Please contact the venue directly.
Charity number: 05398529